1600. október 24.
A lécfalvi országgyűlés az udvarhelyi vár újjáépítésére kötelezi a közszékelyeket.
1603. 17th of July
Székely Mózes, the only szekler origin prince of Transylvania, has lost his life in a battle near Brassó.
Association of furriers’ and tailors’ guild, in Udvarhely.
A besztercei országgyűlés kiutasítja a „pápás papokat” Udvarhelyről.
Due to war-period, citizens of Udvarhely are living in the castle.
With the help of Udvarhely-Seat captain, Gergely Némethi, the protestants occupy the parish church on Mount St. Nicholas, from catholics.
Locksmith – swordsmith guild is formed in Udvarhely. Imre Szopos is the judge of the town.
1613. 11th of February
Gábor Báthori warned the inhabitants of Udvarhely priest position, “not to bring a papal priest” in the vacating priest position, but to receive a reformed preacher.
1613. 15th of June
The masters of pottery gained a charter from prince Gábor Báthori.
The townspeople and many of Udvarhely-Seat inhabitants flee to the castle from tatars. A part of the Botos Street (Kossuth Street today) lays in ashes due to carelessness.
Gábor Bethlen orders to not permit any Catholic priest or munk to baptize, bury, confess, celebrate mass, or to perform any other ceremony.
Survey (inventory) about the state of Udvarhely Castle.
1620. 21st of August
István Bethlen, governor of Transylvania, instructs the officers of Udvarhely-Seat to keep the town in its rights.
1623. 13th of January
Prince Gábor Bethlen, in his privilege letter to Udvarhely, commits the nobles and serfs living in town, to wear all the public burden together with the citizens. The officers of Udvarhely-Seat are not permitted to have a participation from the market Citizens to be judged by city judges and jurors.
1628. november 28.
The mixed furrier – tailor guild ceased. Gabor Bethlen, prince of Transylvania, donates a regulation to furriers.
Catherine Brandenburg sends a commission to Udvarhely and orders the built of a church and a parsonage for protestants. Guild of butchers is established in Udvarhely. Lukács Fogarasi is the judge of town.
The protestant church is finished and the church on mount Szent Miklós is returned to catholics. György Szabó is the judge of the town.
1646. 28th of March
The catholics and protestants of the town come to an agreement: the judge of the town will be yearly elected, alternatively by the two communities; half of the town council will be catholic and the other half protestant; both communities will benefit equally from local incomes.
The Jesuits, who returned to town, re-open the school they founded.
During the vengeance campaign of Ali pasha, the turkish-tatar troops are rubbing- and burning down the town. Castle of Udvarhely, the protestant and catholic churches and the Jesus chapel were destroyed.