Audioguide app

Millenium Memorial Column

Millenium Memorial Column

The original memorial column was unveiled in 1897, on the occasion of the inauguration of the County Hall, to mark the 1000th anniversary of The Hungarian Conquest. It was designed by Nándor Hargita, the director of the local State Stone and Pottery Vocational School. The prezent monument completed with the “Turul bird” was erected in 2008.

Address: P-ta. Primariei.