The Roman Catholic Parish Church situated at Baróti Szabó Dávid street nr. 34–36, an imposing structure located on Saint Nicholas hill, was built in ecclesiastic Transylvanian baroque style. The church, dating from 1787–1793, reveals classic, baroque and some romantic elements including three knaves and one 40 meter high steeple. The parish church is linked to the name Ferenc Török of Kadicsfalva (1731–1804) parish priest and archdeacon of the Udvarhely region and was built on the site of the old, medieval, Saint Nicholas church. The carved renaissance doorframe of the older building at the entrance of the sacristy is only element incorporated into the new design.
Address:Baróti Szabó Dávid, nr. 34